Basic Tools For watercolors....
Updated: Jun 19, 2021
Materials and Equipment
The subject of the tools and materials to be used in watercolor painting has the potential to become vast and confusing. In fact, it would be quite easy to write a whole book on it alone. So, I’ll keep this simple and only refer to the absolute basics a beginner will need to start painting.
If you are in a confused state by all the options in the art store , I'd love to simplify things for you with this -"LIST OF THE TOOLS REQUIRED"
2. WATERCOLOUR PAINTS
OTHER USEFUL ITEMS
1. DRAWING BOARD
3. HB PENCLE & ERASER
4. KNEADED ERASER
5. MASKING TAPE
- Brustro Artists Watercolour Paper 300 GSM A4-25% Cotton, Cold Pressed, Contains 18 + 6 Sheets Free: Amazon.in: Office Products
- Canson Montval Watercolor Paper 300 GSM 21 cm x 29.7 cm (Size A4) 10 Sheet Packet, Multicolour: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen
- Gift Hub - Camel - Artists' Water Colour Cakes - 18 Shades - Gift Item: Amazon.in: Office Products
- Camlin Kokuyo Artist 5ml Water Color Tube - 24 Shades (Multicolor): Amazon.in: Office Products
- Arvachin Khyati Colour Mixing Palette | Rectangle Big A038 | Pack of 1 Piece: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen
- VCR Masking Tape - 20 Meters in Length 12mm / 0.5" Width - 2 Rolls Per Pack - Easy Tear Tape, Best for Carpenter, Labelling, Painting and Leaves no Residue After a Peel.: Amazon.in: Office Products
- Staedtler Kneadable Art Eraser (5427): Amazon.in: Office Products